Is your bag delayed, or do you need to change your flight due to flight delay? If so, Southwest will n issue you a travel voucher as compensation. Southwest Airlines voucher can be used for future travel. Southwest Airlines issues these vouchers as compensation to passengers who faced some issues by using Southwest services.
These vouchers from Southwest Airlines make travelers’ journeys easy and reasonable. Southwest offers special vouchers known as LUV vouchers. In addition to this, Southwest offers gift cards and flight credits. If you have a Southwest voucher, keep it and use it for future travel with the airline. Read this blog carefully if you want to learn about the Southwest LUV voucher.
What is Southwest Airlines voucher?
Southwest offers a special voucher to flyers who cancel their reservations with the airline. These vouchers are called LUV vouchers and are valid as a form of payment. With a Southwest travel voucher, you can pay for future airfare for part of your journey booked through the Southwest official site or mobile app. You can also redeem these vouchers by calling the airline’s phone number or visiting the airline’s ticket counter.
It is basically compensation that the airline offers when you have an issue, like luggage delay, flight cancelation, etc. LUV voucher is basically a way of saying, please come back and fly with us again. Please note that LUV vouchers are different from travel funds or flight credits. The airline will send the voucher to the email address of the person.
Important points to know about the Southwest LUV voucher
Do you have a Southwest LUV voucher? If yes, you must know some important points related to this voucher.
- LUV vouchers are different from travel credits.
- Secondly, you will receive the voucher via email. It is not connected to any account.
- You should print the voucher and keep it somewhere safe to easily use it when needed.
- If you use some part of the voucher and want to know the remaining balance, go to the Southwest official site.
- Click on the travel funds option to check out the balance of your voucher. You have to enter your security code and voucher number.
- You can’t use the Southwest Airlines travel voucher for fees or taxes.
- Moreover, these vouchers are valid at the airline’s official site or by calling its phone number. Additionally, you can go to the Southwest ticket counter to redeem the voucher.
- Make sure to use the voucher before its expiration date. Most vouchers usually have 6 months to 1 year from the issuance date.
- Southwest vouchers can’t be redeemed for cash.
How to find a Southwest Airlines voucher?
You will receive a mail via Southwest with your voucher. This travel voucher by the airline will make your future travel affordable. Go to your email, and find out the email sent by the airline. Moreover, the travel voucher will contain the value, PIN, and validity date.
If you have lost the Southwest Airlines voucher, you can connect with airline representatives. The agents will help you redeem your voucher.
How to use the Southwest LUV voucher?
To redeem your travel voucher, you have to apply the following steps.
- Firstly, go to the official Southwest website.
- Start your flight booking procedure by entering your travel priorities.
- You must click on the Advance Search option for extra options.
- Once all details are filled in, click on the search option.
- After that, choose your preferred flight, and go to the payment page to confirm your Southwest Airlines booking.
- On the payment page, find out the option that says, Apply LUV vouchers, Flight Credits, and gift cards. Click on it.
- Enter the LUV voucher security code and LUV voucher number.
How can I find my LUV voucher balance?
The voucher you receive from the airline will contain its original amount. However, if you have used some of its parts, you need to check the remaining balance.
- Open the Southwest official site.
- On the top, click on the Flight option.
- After that, choose Manage Reservations.
- Now, click on the View travel funds option.
- Enter the security code and voucher number to know the balance of your LUV voucher.
- Flyers can also look at the Southwest flight credit and gift card balance in this section.
Is my LUV voucher transferable?
Yes, the Southwest voucher is transferrable, and anyone can use them. You can purchase the flight ticket for anyone, not for yourself only. But these travel vouchers will only cover the fare portion of the ticket. You need to pay all taxes or fees separately with travel funds or a credit card.
Transfer your voucher to your near and dear ones, and help them fly to their favorite destination. Moreover, these vouchers are easy to use, and anyone can book tickets easily with these vouchers.
I hope this blog has all the information you need regarding the Southwest voucher. These vouchers are handy to use and will help you save on your expenses. Use the Southwest Airlines voucher to complete your future travel affordably.