Hop on Cheap Flights to Birmingham for a Holiday to Treasure
Steeped in history, adorned with tourist hotspots, and fed with beautiful gardens and canals, Birmingham is England’s major city that exudes pure charm. The city magnetizes visitors to delight in its myriad Industrial Revolution-era marvels as well as other fun-filled zones. No wonder, cheap flights to Birmingham are so highly booked.
Here are some of the highlights of the city that beckon keen vacationers from across the globe to indulge in its inescapable magic. Possibly, you are not acquainted with these wonders. But take a dip in the account below and you will get to know some of the unparalleled spots of the city. That’s why the city welcomes over 40 million tourists every year.
How to Get Cheap Flights to Birmingham on Southwest?
You can easily fly cheaply on Southwest with the following tips –
- Use Southwest’s Low-Fare Calendar.
- Don’t buy EarlyBird Check-In.
- Keep an eye on sales and Southwest Airlines flight deals to Birmingham.
- Book tickets during the first nine days of the month, when Southwest flights are the cheapest.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays are the cheapest days to buy tickets on Southwest.
Which are the Best Places to Visit in Birmingham?
Overflowing with a huge number of attractions that keep you intrigued, Birmingham is a place that never disappoints you. With attractions for tourists of all age groups, the city never allows you to have a dull moment when you are here to enjoy a vacation. Moreover, cheap flight tickets to Birmingham enable you to fly at affordable rates.
Once you visit the city, you will find that it is not only packed with restaurants, clubs, and bars but also with art galleries, museums, underwater beauties, and even more! So, here are some of the must-visit places in Birmingham. Take a virtual trip now and add these to your actual holiday list.
Victoria Square And Birmingham City Centre
Relaxing in the heart of the city, visit Victoria Square. Stroll through the Centre Path of the city for maximum fun. Head to the breathtaking Town Hall that epitomizes Victorian architecture. Its highlights are –
- The River locally called the Floozie in the Jacuzzi – The largest sculpture of the square
- The Symphony Hall – Outstanding acoustics and an amazing auditorium
- The Big Brum – Clock Tower on the Council House
As there are frequent flights to Birmingham, you can visit the city whenever you want.
2. Birmingham Museum And Art Gallery
Since its inception in 1885, the museum and art gallery are among the city’s finest ones. And it is home to a whopping collection from different periods. Let’s look at the major attractions that are displayed here –
- Artworks from the 17th to 19th centuries
- Exhibits showcasing the city’s history and archaeological pieces of evidence from the Stone Age
- Coins from the Middle Ages
- Antiques from Ancient India, Central Asia, Ancient Cyprus, and Ancient Egypt
- 6000+ wooden toys
Additionally., you can enjoy a high tea at the Edwardian Tearooms. At Ikon Gallery, you can marvel at contemporary art.
Is the history buff or art lover in your craving to visit the museum? Catch one of the Birmingham flights today to explore this wonder.
3. Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Don’t miss out on visiting the marvelous Birmingham Botanical Gardens during your trip to this city. Stretched across 15 acres, these gardens are splashed with lovely bonsai trees’ collection. Tropical birds add to the liveliness of this place.
Here are some of the highlights of this garden –
- The British National Bonsai Collection
- Over 7,000 distinctive plants
- Cedars from the Himalayas
- A sensory nursery having explicit plants for improvement of the senses.
Exciting, isn’t it? But the high airfares are scaring you? Don’t worry. Count on Southwest flight deals to Birmingham and save yourself from burning a hole in your pocket.
4. National Sea Life Centre
Living up to its name perfectly, this attraction houses over 60 marine life exhibits. And so, it goes without saying that it is among the much-loved attractions of Birmingham. No wonder it attracts grown-ups and kids alike.
Here, you will feel submerged into a world of unique revelations. Let’s take a glimpse at the reasons for it –
- Watch over 2000 animals from across the continents.
- Witness the life vibrant life beneath the waters that range from giant turtles to coral reefs.
- Enjoy the antics of adorable penguins at the Penguin Ice Adventure habitat.
- Join the Penguin feeding program.
- Delight in a 4D cinema show.
So, hop on a Southwest Airlines flight to Birmingham and explore this wonderful place. Moreover, the Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park has several species, including lemurs, meerkats, and red pandas.
5. Jewellery Quarter
Did you know? Almost 40% of the jewelry in Britain is made in this area! Over 200 silversmiths and jewelry workshops here produce jewelry pieces. The most alluring sightseeing attraction here is the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter. You can take an insider’s sneak peek into the trade at this place.
Other hotspots in this area include –
- Hall of Memory – Commemorates the martyrs of the Second World War
- St. Paul’s Square – A Georgian square named after the church here
- Pen Museum – Exhibits the rich history of pens, how they were made with the 19th-century techniques
Sounds incredible! However, if you don’t want to spend a huge amount on flight tickets to Birmingham, go for cheap flights to Birmingham with Southwest Airlines.
6. Cadbury World
Chocolate lovers, rejoice! Explore the world of Cadbury that has made you fall head over heels in love with chocolates. Learn about the fun-filled history of Cadbury here. Apart from this, you have all the opportunities to delight in –
- The process of making Cadbury
- A theme-park
- Shopping at the biggest Cadbury sweet shop on the planet
- 14 zones recounting the business of Cadbury
- Delve into the animatronics, videos, film, and presentations related to Cadbury
And the list is exhaustive! So, hop on a Southwest Airlines flight to Birmingham and off to this chocolaty place.
In a nutshell, explore these wondrous attractions during your Birmingham holiday. So, book cheap flights to Birmingham and explore these unparalleled hotspots.
Pack your bags and fly to this happening city today!
See More Related Posts:
Southwest airlines Florida vacation packages