Want to customize your itinerary with Southwest as per your desires and whims? Fret not because the airline offers the manage booking facility to help you personalize your travel experience. From booking seats to adding extras, one can easily modify their reservations. So, go ahead and use the Southwest Airlines manage booking facility to add a personal touch to your booking.
Southwest is a great airline that understands all the concerns of its flyers. Therefore, it designs incredible facilities to help them plan a seamless and effortless journey. This manage booking facility is also offered so that flyers can craft itineraries to their likings. So, book tickets with Southwest now, and manage your booking for an enhanced journey. Read below to learn more about this service.
What Can You Do with the Southwest Airlines Manage Booking Feature?
Southwest Airlines is making your travel across the continents easier in a number of ways. One of these ways is to manage your bookings. As the name suggests, the Southwest airlines manage flight feature facilitates you to manage some parts of your ticket booking when you are traveling with Southwest. Let’s see what all you can do with it.
- Check-in online
- Print boarding passes
- View an upcoming itinerary
- Change or cancel your flight ticket bookings
- Share itinerary details
- Upgrade your flight
- Go for additional services that include but are not limited to –
- Add your Rapid Rewards number
- Manage Southwest miles
- In-flight entertainment
- Update travelers’ information
- View travel funds
- Add Secure Traveler information
- Select your seats
- Add EarlyBird Check-In
- Request seat upgrades
- Extra baggage allowances
- Check travel funds
- View trips in My Account
How to Make Flight Booking Changes with Southwest Airline Manage Booking?
After you have made a Southwest Airlines booking, you realize that there are certain changes that you need to do. But you are not sure how to do it. So to help you, here are the simple steps that will guide you if you are wondering about how to utilize Southwest manage my booking feature.
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Find the Southwest Manage Booking section.
- Go to the Southwest Manage My Booking option.
- Login to your account.
- If you don’t have an account, go to My Trips and log in with your –
- Booking number
- First and last names
- Click on the Submit button.
- Get your flight booking details.
- Click on the Manage button.
- Follow the prompts and make the changes required.
After you have made the modifications required or preferred with Southwest airline manage booking, the airline will send you a confirmation email about it.
Some changes require you to pay a fee. These changes include –
- Rescheduling your flight
- Canceling your ticket booking
- Seat upgrades
Flight Change or Cancelation – Important Things to Know
There are times when the unexpected happens and you have to attend to it. One of the ways that makes you address unannounced situations is by making changes to your travel plans or even canceling those. Moreover, you can also save yourself from losing the booking amount and raise a request for a refund.
To make the process hassle-free, it is good to know about Southwest manage flights rules. Here you go –
- Cancel or change your flight within 24 hours of booking when your flight is scheduled to depart after 7 days at least. This will save you from paying any charges and you will qualify to get a full refund on your booking.
- After this risk-free 24-hour window, you have to pay the flight change or cancellation charges as part of managing your booking.
- Your ticket type also determines if you are eligible to get a refund on your booking cancellation or change and the amount of refund that you will get.
- Southwest calculates the charges as per various factors that include fare rules. Thereby, helping you have a clear idea of how much to pay as a part of Southwest manage trip feature.
In a nutshell, you can easily manage your booking with Southwest Airlines, thanks to its flexible and customer-friendly rules and policies. The airline understands that your travel plans might undergo sudden changes or even cancellation. So, to facilitate you modify your booking with it, the airline has introduced its feature to manage booking.
Make the most of this feature with convenient and quick changes required for your booking. From changing dates of travel to adding extra services or requesting special assistance, this feature enhances your overall experience with the Southwest. That’s why it is counted among the top airlines and for several reasons. So, look up to the Southwest Airlines Manage booking and have a stress-free and enjoyable experience.